the fam

the fam

Friday, December 2, 2011

Another New Month

With every new month brings another Zone Leader Council! This month will be the last Council for several of our missionaries because they will be going home on Dec. 18th.

The release of the missionaries every six weeks is getting harder and harder because I know these missionaries better than the group before! But I guess it means that I also have the opportunity to get to know even more really great young men and women.

We also are in the middle of our interviews with all of the missionaries in the mission. That means lots of traveling to each of the different zones to visit with the missionaries.

Elder Patterson and Elder Mendez in Tlaxcalla

On Wednesday of this week, we traveled to Chiautempan and we went a different way and so we saw some beautiful scenery that I haven't seen before...




You can't really see them, but this was a horse ranch with several acres of grazing horses. They also had some turkeys, geese and I think a dog... It was beautiful.

We drove by this church and I thought it was so pretty, I took a couple of pictures from the car.

It's been a busy, but fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment