the fam

the fam

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Mission Tour with the Johnsons

We had an interesting situation this last month... Our Area President is President Daniel Johnson and we had a Mission Tour with him last September.  His brother is Elder Lester Johnson and is an Area Seventy and he and his wife came the last week of February for a Mission Tour.  We had a wonderful time with them, traveling to each of the zones and meeting with the missionaries.  We received counsel and training on turning challenges into opportunities.  We really enjoyed their visit.










this was a family in Tehuacan that we stopped to visit with after meeting with the missionaries


1 comment:

  1. Robert and Janet , You have a beautiful family and have so enjoyed seeing the beautiful blessings bestowed upon you. You are blessing lives in the mission field. I do not know if you remember me Denise Moore now Denise Waadt. Richard your brother Robert and I were very good friends. I know that each day Richard smiles down upon you Robert and Janet and so well pleased with you're lives and beautiful family and all you are doing and have done to further our beloved Saviors Gospel. My husband Bob and I have been happily married 40 years this November 2013, we have 4 children and 7 grandchildren and have been so blessed with our family. I found your blog because I was reading Linda Reeves , Relief Society talk in the Ensign last evening and I realized "I knew her from East Psadena Ward." Linda was always so kind even as a youth and magnified the Saviors love even then. I looked up her photo with Mel as Richard would always speek so highly of his brother Mel to me who was serving his mission in Brazil ( I beleave that is where he served Richard said) . I found your blog as I clicked onto one of their photos. We live in Colorado now, and I just wanted to say hello and tell you how well pleased I know Richard is of you're life and all you Robert and Janet have done to futher Our Dear Saviors gospel. Families are eturnal as great friendships are and may God Bless you Robert and Janet as you continue forward serving in the Mission field. Love, Denise Moore -Waadt

    ReplyDelete