the fam

the fam

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Another New Year...

Usually every year I make a bunch of New Year's Resolutions that I don't do very well in keeping.  This year I'm only focusing on a couple of them and I'm going to work on them for a couple of months at a time.  We'll see how that goes...

This year a big change in my life is that I have started working at Robert's office part time.  I haven't been in the work force (outside the home, that is) since 1977!  It feels a little strange, but I feel very productive at the same time.  I am in charge of the filing and I help Cindy with whatever she needs done around the office.  Right now we are working on making binders for all the clients.  I don't understand everything yet, but I hope to soon!

I still have my Etsy business, but it's very slow, which is okay with me and I also have started a new business with Taylor, Larry and Bradley.  We are part of a team that sells Nutritional Supplements made by a company called Kyani.  I've been taking the product since I joined the team in November and I like it a lot.  I've been sleeping like a rock for the past month or so and that makes it worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment