the fam

the fam

Monday, October 7, 2013

Zone Activity

Elder Ratigan and his companion had planned a zone activity to go to some nearby waterfalls in Nealtican.  They were going to have their morning study there and then go exploring.  They invited us to come and to spend a few minutes speaking to the zone after their study time.  It was beautiful...


A view of Ixtazihuatl on the way up the mountain


the wildflowers were in bloom and were everywhere...



I can't get enough of seeing people on donkeys, horses and carts.  I just love them!




President asked me to speak first and I had Elder Ratigan interpret for me...



I hadn't planned on it being so chilly...


President found this amazing sun stone in the grass.  Just sitting there.  Very interesting...


This reminded us both of being at Wood Badge...


I loved this tiny little leaf, so perfect with little drops of dew on it.


and, of course, I couldn't help but take pictures of these beautiful Yellow-eyed Juncos that came hopping by while the President was speaking.  There were two of them, looking for their breakfast.











us and Elder Ratigan


the look of success!


No comments:

Post a Comment