the fam

the fam

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Seminar

On Thursday we traveled to Mexico City for a Mission President's Seminar with the Area Presidency. We were able to go to the Temple and we received so much good counsel and training from our leaders. Hopefully we will be able to do a better job of leading and teaching our Missionaries. We appreciate all that our leaders do for us.


The Calls and the Johnsons
President Johnson is the Area President for Mexico


The Jespersons


The Romneys


The outgoing Mission Presidents and their wives
We have enjoyed getting to know these good brothers and sisters and will miss them.

1 comment:

  1. I saw a picture of your sister n law in the ensign and can't believe how much you two look a like. Love that. I taught the Call's daughter Mackenzie here at BYU. Love her. Small world. Missed you last week and how much you would have loved our wedding and celebration. This is such a miracle and I really need to fil you in. Have I told you about how we met even? I love being married and am so grateful to finally be a wife. What a miracle. I love you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete