the fam

the fam

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Fall has arrived...

Well, as many of you know, we had a garden this past summer. Our garden is still there, but with the heat, we haven't been reaping much of anything lately, except for the weeds. But a few months ago, we had a mystery plant growing and I was very excited to learn that it was a pumpkin plant! I don't remember planting it, but it got there somehow!


We harvested two pie pumpkins from that plant and I was hoping to keep them until October/November to use in decorating the house, but I noticed today that they had started to get a little soft... so we will be cooking them before it's too late and we will enjoy them as bread... So, I guess for us that means that Fall is officially here! Have a happy Fall everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment