the fam

the fam

Friday, August 30, 2013

August



Zone Leader Council and the Sister Training Leaders for August


Right before we started interviews, we had a visit from Matt Hatch, the son of  
family friends from California.  He came to visit the mission for a couple of weeks.



Interviews this week with all of the missionaries




Elder Almeida came to Puebla for a visit with his family...



I have discovered a new way to make brownies... A while ago I saw something somewhere explaining how to make brownies in cupcake tins with Reese's peanut butter cups.  I tried them and they turned out pretty well, but when I make brownies, I make a LOT of brownies and I needed to make them in large batches.  So I decided to try it in my normal pan.  They turned out well and it has led to some other experiments as well.  The missionaries love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment