the fam

the fam

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Christmas Challenge

Our family Christmas message is the next post down, but my daughter, Lindsay, posted a challenge on her blog and I am accepting the challenge. I challenge any who are reading this to accept the challenge too, even though it's a little late to finish it before Christmas. This is the challenge...

1) document YOUR testimony of Jesus Christ...no matter how short or simple... and share it with the world on your blog, facebook, or other internet source...BY CHRISTMAS.
2) Once you have posted it, leave a comment on my blog or email me a link so that I can read yours! (jdr24byu@yahoo.com)
3) At the end of your testimony...call on all those who read your testimony to post their own testimony of Him on their blog, and leave YOU a comment when they are done.

My testimony is so much a part of who I am, sometimes it's hard to put it into words. I am so grateful for my membership in the Church of Jesus Christ. It is something that touches everything that I do everyday. I know that this church is led by Jesus Christ and that he directs it through his prophet, Thomas B. Monson. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and that through Him, I can change my life and be more like Him. I know that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and that he was able to restore the church to the earth. I'm grateful for the priesthood that was also restored, and am grateful for the blessing it is in my life. My testimony, as I said before, is so much a part of my life. It directs every decision I make and how I choose to live my life. Because of the gospel, I will be able to be with my family forever and that is one of the greatest joys that I have. I am so grateful for my family and they make my life worth living. I am thankful to Lindsay for giving me this opportunity to share my testimony with my friends and family. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment